Friday, July 15, 2016

Back and Trip to Tennesse

For those of you who stuck with us awesome because we are back. We stopped posting because we had our hard drive stolen and it really washed the taste out of my mouth since it had all of our family pictures and on it. So now we are back the baby has done so much growing I plan to scrape up what I can to catch everyone up. He is now 5 years old and growing so fast. Right now we are on vacation in Tennessee.

We went to Dolly wood.


We three day two park passes. On the second day Auron won a big turtle that looked like the turtle from Finding Nemo but on the last ride I left it behind. I felt bad so we on the way out I got him a sweet toy.
On the third day we went to splash country.
We had a blast. I greatly enjoyed using my LG g5 because I never missed a call or picture since the battery is interchangeable the phone lasted all day in full use. I will add pictures as soon as I have better internet because their is no Wi-Fi in the cottage. The data and signal is horrible. However, it has been nice not being stuck to the internet. Tomorrow we plan to go exploring the area nearest the cottage and Sunday we will be going to three of the Ripley's believe it or not attractions. We are super excited. We will have to add a picture of his toy later.

No comments:

Post a Comment